Translate

Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Last Day....

At my current job last night, which made it weird in more than one way.  The other cashier scheduled didn't show up(and if they got a coworker to cover they failed to notify the manager and that sub failed to show as well)so we were short handed.  Meant I got to do almost all of the closing stuff with a little help from the manager and the sandwich makers.  Still made for a rough night....
They gave me a farewell gift though, which was fun.  Had a card that several of my coworkers signed, but not all.
Spring seems to be arriving(overheard two people talking about the possibility of more snow before it really hits-one was very adamant that we should be done with snow, the other seemed to want it) which means I can get by with a jacket unless things get cold again.  Had rain today but that only made it wet, not really cooler.
Down to two weeks before I leave, and the nerves are trying to kick in. didn't get much sleep last night and have a bit of a crick in my neck too. Had to really try not to get cranky at my sub job as a result.

No comments:

Post a Comment