Translate

Friday, February 1, 2019

Almost Two Weeks and Counting...

Ugh, stupid cold will not go away, and it seems I fell lousy in a different way each day.  The only constant part is my nose(but it changes from runny to stuffy or even feeling like something's stuck up there)and the cough. Sigh....
Work's been about the same, though the headache that is the current add in from yesterday morning did not help.  And I forgot to do something when I closed at work on wednesday(I guess that makes me a dork somehow, according to my coworker?) which shows how out of it I am lately. Nearly forgot a second thing too, but caught that before I left.
Had two interviews regarding the Japan job(with different coordinators) and should hear back by next week about where I'm going.  Makes it hard to find an apartment before I get there if they keep this up....
Weather is being nice during the day and freezing at night.  Trees are budding despite that.  Makes me wonder if the Groundhog will see their shadow tomorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment