Translate

Friday, November 23, 2012

Football, Food, Family, Fun...

The thanksgiving F's, I suppose.  The men like to watch whatever teams are playing each other-and the two playing yesterday I don't really know.  But it is fun to watch and listen to the men and some women as they enjoy the game.
Of course there's the turkey, mashed potatoes, stuffing, and vegitables that everyone can gorge on.  Not that I ate more than two plates-I have a small stomach with a fast metabolism.  But I got to try some of everything, so I'm good.
And most people I know get together with at least one side of their family-in regards to couples-and they all bring something.  We get together at the largest house to eat and play whatever games strike our fancy.
Fun can be watching the games, but I also enjoy playing card games like crazy rhummy, and Phase 10-they are similar in some ways.  My brothers love playing video games with our younger cousins.  One year we did a competition with the WII.  We did Micheal Jackson song dance offs.  Not that I got very far in that-I have very little grace on my feet.
But we all gave thanks and had fun, so no complaints there.

No comments:

Post a Comment