Translate

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Nanowrimo and Halloween

Well, the candy craze is past, at least as far as trick or treaters (or truck or treat, if you don't want to go from house to house) go.  Not very busy at my house though.  Nice weather for it, so I was hoping that would encourage the little ones (or parents).  No such luck.  Nothing like watching a scary movie too.  Makes it interesting if you want to get a good nights sleep.
Now comes the writers craze.  All aspiring authors join the line to try and write 50,000 words in one month.  If you try to write every day, your average needs to be 1,666 and 1/3.  Or more if you can manage it.  I have two in my family, so they are going to be on the computer a lot this month, though there have been threats of causing internet problems just for fun.  I try, but haven't met the 50,000 words yet.  and I'm in school, so that's even harder.

No comments:

Post a Comment