Translate

Friday, November 30, 2012

Finals

Approaching yet another finals week.  At least I got my math done early, so that's not an issue.  Still have to bug my math teacher about attendance though....
Studying can really be a drag, but if I want to pass this semester, then I have to move past that.  I noticed a lot of the other students looking really tired this past week.  I've been tired too, but not from late night study sessions.
So far I have two classes down and four to go.  Not counting institute, as that doesn't have finals.  But english wants a ten to twenty page final paper, so that's going to take a while.  The others don't have any higher demands, but they are not easy at the same time.  It's basically two tests and two papers, though one paper is only a page or so.
Weather has been really nice, but it looks like it's going sour today.  Makes the weekend interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment