Translate

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Testing Block...

Have you ever sat down to take a test and all the information goes right out of your head?  Just took my english final and that happened right as I started.  We were supposed to identify writers from different disciplines and what they contributed.  I barely recognized the names!  I'd just studied them! AGH!
So much for going out with a 'bang' in that class...
Not getting a lot of sleep this week did not help either.  Probably a major contributor.  Running out of stuff to take to work for lunch.  My brothers keep eating all the leftovers.  I did find some they hadn't eaten yet...
We got to weed whacking yesterday, but then they needed help getting ice melt to the roof of the admin building.  I'm glad we didn't have to carry it all the way up three flights of stairs (they had carts to get it to the top floor at least) but we did have to carry it up a ladder to the roof.
Writing nonfiction is an interesting exercise, as my new english class we write articles for magazines and they can't be made up.  Found a topic (from work) now I need a magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment