Translate

Monday, June 10, 2013

Well That was stupid...

Forgot to put my phone on the charger last night, so I had to put it on there this morning.  And then I forgot to grab it before I came to school...
Doing a little better on my english class test, but not much (argh-and I studied this time too).  Schools out for my brothers and my mom doesn't have work for now.  Trip coming up!!!
Slept a little weird last night.  Took the motorcycle permit test and failed-barely-twice.  By one question!! sigh.  My sister took it once and passed, but she had the book right before taking it.
Funny that I'm missing one day of my institute class, and my teacher isn't going to be there that day anyway-so we don't have class that day. second to last week for first block, then two classes end-technically three-and two start the week after that.  I'll have to get up at 6...

No comments:

Post a Comment