Translate

Friday, March 20, 2015

Not Helpful.

Finally heard back about the church art competition, but the attachment that's supposed to tell me the results is absent in the email.  At least I can confirm my entry to my teacher, but I'd like to know if I made it past the first round. Sigh.
Well, this past workshop for photo went well, but now they want me to spend time pretending I am a cat.  There were a few who wanted me to dig up poor Princess, but there's no way I'm doing that.  Of course the playing a cat part was hinted at needing a GoPro camera-which I doubt I can afford-and someone else filming me at the same time.
Marley got her growth removed, so she's not feeling so good.  But I think she felt a bit better when she realized we hadn't dropped her off and left her at the vet's for good.  But she's shaky and we have to keep her from eating for a while.
Less than a hundred pages left of Walden, but there is very little to suggest why its deemed classical literature.

No comments:

Post a Comment