Translate

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

OUCH

New set of exercises for the week started yesterday, and my pectorals hate me for it.  Raising my arms above my head is a study in will power, they don't want to move that way. Triceps are mainly mad because I was showing my second oldest brother one of the exercises this morning.  Baaaad idea.
Work was made interesting by the same reason, but I managed.  Sold a lot of St Patrick's Day sugar cookies, but was one shy of winning the cashier competition. Sigh.  Sold two after that of course.
Spent a lot of time yesterday deciding what photo's to use for the workshop tomorrow.  Then I went and forgot two assignments for english that were due yesterday.  One I'm bringing next week, the other I just have to take a hit for. gr.
Need to get to math though.

No comments:

Post a Comment