Translate

Thursday, March 12, 2015

Of Course.

Middle of spring break and what kicks in? My allergies.  So from saturday through yesterday I sound like I'm sick-not cool for going to work-and have a bit of trouble sleeping, though Daylight Savings Time may have something to do with that as well.
Then I'm just getting over that and guess what kicks in?  I wanted to go do baptisms for the dead today, but I don't have the supplies. Sigh. Wish I could stop waking up with a headache too.
My manager wanted me to try a chocolate chip covered in the cream cheese frosting leftover from a pan of cinnamon rolls.  One of their favorites I guess.  Not bad but I think it used the last of the sugar I can take for today.  New retail person too, just returned from a misson to the Philippines.
We saw a play of Pride and Prejudice Monday, then yesterday took my grandma to see a play of Chitty Chitty Bang Bang.  Had no idea what that one was about, but it was rather cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment