Translate

Monday, November 16, 2015

That's Better...

Got the hydraulic line in, and flushed it out-the stuff was a dark grey black color when it's supposed to be a transparent yellow-saturday, but still need to bleed it given the drain line is clogged so I wasn't able to do it properly.  A ward member helped attach the  line, and my dad helped me flush it. Turns out he was correct in his idea that liquid trapped in there was under pressure and preventing the line from attaching, as the ward member opened it to see and tried push the line in.  Stuff squirted out but it's in now. Need to give them a nice thank you...
Allergies are still sticking around, but getting better.  At least I can deal with those.  And with my truck nearly back in action I won't be borrowing my sister's car-or my brother's-once it's finally back together.  Down to three things now: bleed the lines, put the gear shift back together, and put the bolts back on the tire well-and attach the battery but thats very last-so it should be done by tomorrow.
Two papers to do, plus that position paper and another quiz for the other english class. Oy....

No comments:

Post a Comment