Translate

Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Well...

Monday after seminar I felt like Po in Kung Fu Panda the first one. Where he's dragging the noodle cart up the stairs and despite all his efforts doesn't get more than a few steps up.  I borrowed a set of lights for my final studio lighting project and had to drag them up a long set of outdoor stairs to get to my truck. Unlike Po, I did not have to balance dishes on a unsteady cart while doing so and I got to the top with all my effort.  But I still feel his pain.  Bringing it back today wasn't nearly as hard, but I was wincing as it went down the stairs for fear that the wheels would break or something.  Thankfully nothing of the sort happened.
In a rather ironic turn of events, my family went to see Kung Fu Panda 3 after my second(my brother's little one)niece went home.  She is soooo cute!  But we got to see it for free due to a local martial arts business being there and trying to advertise.   Wish I could afford it...
Used said lights yesterday with my mom and a crib for my project.  That didn't take long but I had work so I only got one of four needed shoots done. Sigh...
Work so so unbearably slow that even with the assistant manager creating a cleaning list we ran out of stuff to do.  Best way to explain it is we had cinnamon rolls at 8:30 p.m.  Almost never happens.  So I got in to work late-at the manager's request-and left a half hour early.
Got a first set of prints for my experimental class done today.  University was doing a carnival to celebrate a large set of donations over the past few years, but I didn't get to see much due to classes.  Rained all day too.
Now I've got to finish my prep for studio before class, and then I leave early for the contest thing. Soo nervous....

No comments:

Post a Comment