Translate

Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Oops...

Turns out the berries are black berries, not raspberries.  But we still used them for a fruit salad last night and today's green-turned it purple-shake. Not many more getting ripe yet, but my sister in law was a bit disappointed.  She thinks we got them from our neighbor who has a whole crop of the plants.  Wouldn't surprise me given the way the birds have reseeded stuff in the garden and the lawn that was not there to begin with.
The burn on my finger from sunday-leave it to me to give myself a nasty burn while cooking a cake for my sister-turned into a blister yesterday and I popped it while weeding today.  And I thought doing that to regular blisters hurt...
My poor mom ripped most of her pinky toenail off so I had to help her get the rest off before it caused more damage.  Funny that she's leary of me messing with her toes given how much my dad plays with them. Or maybe that's why she's so touchy about them....

No comments:

Post a Comment