Translate

Friday, March 3, 2017

Finally!

Sheesh, spent all of Febuary trying to get into the college (online, unfortunately, but maybe not as it means I can finish early and work when I'm not working otherwise)that has the last prerequisite I need for my masters of teaching program.  Very annoying as it seemed to take them way too long to double check stuff. Sigh...
But now I'm in and registered for the class that starts monday.  Not sure if I'll get the textbook on time-they have to ship it to me and that takes 4-7 days-but hopefully I won't need it right away.
Got a few near blizzards last week so we're back to watching the snow melt off the grass and garden. Sigh.
Saw A Dog's Purpose with my sister tuesday, which is a very cute movie-fair warning, you will want tissues-and better than I'd thought it might be.  Also saw Arrival last week, which is somewhat confusing until near the end.  Though  coworker spoiled the end for me some time before so it wasn't too big of a surprise.
Well, that's it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment