Translate

Saturday, December 20, 2014

Rain?

Well, it may not be snow, but it at least made things busier at work.  It kind of felt like tides, with an ebb and flow you couldn't predict because you can't tell when the line stops or is going to start up again.  But I never really had a slow time long enough to get bored.  And my manager was happy.
Though the other manager told me to get on the register and stay there, then the two supervisors came in-or the basket wrappers did this too-and kept kicking me off.  Plus they told me to not bother with grabbing more than one pastry for an order-which before they said three-and just stay on register.  Made for a bit of confusion to me.
Still haven't got to finish my Christmas shopping, which a lot of people seemed to be doing today.

No comments:

Post a Comment