Translate

Friday, October 16, 2015

Well, That Helps-And Doesn't.

My english teacher moved our bigger essay back so I have another week to work on it.  Had a subject and was working on it in my head but hadn't gotten it down yet.  So the rush isn't there just yet.  Math is taking a roller coaster on me.  The quiz today was about 50-50 on how I think I did.  Yet the stuff we're doing next week is very familiar.  Why must it be like that?
My truck is still at the auto repair because they've come to understand why I was having issues with the pilot bearing and they don't know how to take care of it so they can get it in there for me. Figures.  So I won't get it back til next week looks like.
Work's been a bit weird, given its a weekend off for schools-not mine, but the lower grades-so they don't have to go in til monday.  Had yesterday off too, and wednesday I got off late due to a last rush before we could start cleaning.  Not that I mind...

No comments:

Post a Comment