Translate

Friday, October 30, 2015

AGHHHH.....

So tired, and with nothing to show for it. Sigh. Stayed up late with my two youngest brothers trying to get the transmission in to no avail. A friend recommended an altered version of my dad's idea that should work-they happen to be an automotive tech-that I want to try, but I can't get it registered today because it's still dismantled. Grr.
Somehow got up on time-will admit my second oldest brother helped by dragging me out of bed for prayer-to get to the bus, but I nearly fell asleep going to and from because I was so tired. Presentation in english went well, for nearly forgetting it was today-but having already got it ready-and so that was ok.  Math quiz is kind of a shot in the dark, given I'm not sure what I was remembering to do. Here's hoping...
Had frost this morning, so it's cold.  Made walking around harder due to energy loss-did not help me stay awake at all-plus the wind was not helping.  Rain last night may have contributed to the cold, but some things were still dripping despite the frost.

No comments:

Post a Comment