Translate

Thursday, December 17, 2015

It's Over!!!

Got the last of my finals in yesterday, now I get to wait to see how well I did.  Math and the one english class are still on my mind, as I don't know if I'll make it.  Art had a question I couldn't answer, but I did the best I could anyway.  Did my best at my math final, so here's hoping.
Snowed all day monday and into tuesday morning, cleared up for most of tuesday, then came down again yesterday.  We've got well over a foot of nice soft powder, which means its cold.  Lost a few more branches too.  And the smaller dogs are stuck with the trail we made so they can be walked without getting coated.
Now I'm just waiting for next semester and hoping all went well with this one.  If it did I'm only one away from being done!

No comments:

Post a Comment