Translate

Tuesday, December 29, 2015

The end of the Insanity at Work...

Which kind of makes it boring, but not really a bad thing.  The two days before Christmas were really crazy, mainly with retail and that kind of thing.  Closed at 4 on Christmas Eve, but still had people trying to come in after.  But they were okay with it I think.
Gah! Passed everything except math again!!! Meaning I've got to try to get into it for next semester on top of the four art classes I've got to take in order to graduate.  Took a while to find one, but here's hoping...
My Christmas involved a late night and rather early morning-2:30a.m. to about 7:30a.m.-so I was very tired for the gift opening.  My sister in law liked the photograph I'd framed of her wedding bouquet, though she's thinking of having my mom calligraphy the date or something on it too.  My second oldest sister really liked the pillow case with pillow I made for her-reason for the late night, had to finish it-but she and her husband are worried about getting it dirty...
I got a bunch of Cross stitch stuff, like a thread holder, a lot of thread-various colors-a cross stitch fabric-not sure how to say that-and a new pattern that looks a lot like one my sister's working on, but not quite the same.
Snowed last night, so I was shoveling this morning until my mom told me to stop and get my brothers out there.  The second youngest went out on his own for about 10 minutes max, then left to go to a bookstore.  The youngest didn't go out until I told him my mom wanted him out there.  At least i got over half of it done...

No comments:

Post a Comment