Translate

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Grumble, So Want it to be Over....

One week left before finals, and my photography final is due next week.  A poor classmate is having issues with the brand new camera the school loaned to them for the class, so their project is way behind and it's not for lack of effort.  Feel so bad for them...at least I've got usable photos...had to stay up late monday and last night to get the last ones done so they could be developed by friday....
Ankle is still bugging me and my dad had to help me with the ankle brace, as for some reason I could't get it on right. Figures.  Wore a knee brace until then as it helped a little while I was at work.  Sleeping with a brace on is still something I'm not sure of as a good idea, but I didn't want to try and get it off while I was that tired.
Fighting the printer right now to get the last two for the prelim crib today, which I was trying to get done before now and the stupid printer wasn't cooperating...
Oh well, On to the week before Finals week!

No comments:

Post a Comment