Translate

Thursday, June 9, 2016

Yes!

Finally heard back from the school district about being a substitute!  I do have to go in and finish up the process, but its just a background check and stuff.  Not hard.  Granted, its not a big earner but I think it'll give me experience for going into actual teaching.
So hot.....and humid still.  So I go outside for less than an hour and I'm dying.  Gave myself a blister pulling weeds this morning.  Working on a strawberry patch in the front yard, in hopes that we get some this year.
Got my new glasses! which is good, but for some reason they're making me a bit dizzy and queasy. I wonder if that's normal for a new prescription?.... Otherwise I can see better than even the first pair let me.  And I don't have to worry about these falling off. They sit just right.

No comments:

Post a Comment