Translate

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Getting Warmer

Slowly though.  Dropped my truck off to get the engine tuned, alternator checked, and oil changed.  I can do the last one myself, but I'm not sure I'd do it right and I'd probably take a lot longer at it too.  Going to cost me though.
My parents and youngest two brothers are at my sister's having queesh-I think that's how its spelled, a egg casserole type thing-so my sister and I are making hamburger patties for my second oldest brother and the two of us to eat.
Work was work, though I found out they're having funding issues and the other guy had to leave because they couldn't pay them.  Figures.
Cleaned my room today, as in deep cleaned.  Rather gross what I got in the vacuum.  Didn't think I was that dirty, but it's been a while since I cleaned it last.

No comments:

Post a Comment