Translate

Thursday, March 27, 2014

I'm Feeling a Bit Burned out Right Now...

and I've still got those two papers to write.  Totally bombed my japanese test, like I feared, but I got 19.5 out of 20 on the following quiz, so I'm still 2% over where I need to be to pass.  Turned in my linguistics test, and took my art 1040 one today.  Had to skip one question because I couldn't remember the answer at all.  Figures.
My mom suggested I start wearing sunblock, and then wednesday it rains and today we got snow-and it stuck.  Not cool getting to work on time, especially since people forgot the no stop on hills when going up rule and I nearly got stuck twice.  Was five minutes late because of traffic...
During linguistics today there was a lot of thunder.  One I swear shook the building and gave all of us a good scare.  A second came later, but didn't rattle things that time.
My sister got me reading The Alloy of Law, which is a more lighthearted foray into the Mistborn world.  Finished that tuesday evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment