Translate

Monday, March 10, 2014

Trick question?

My sister found one of those online quizzes based on book/movies and one of them was a bat and ball are 1.10.  The bat is a dollar more than the ball.  How much is the ball?  the answers were 1.00, 1.05, 1.10, and I don't care.  My sister selected 1.00-I think-and I did 1.10.
She was Divergent-yes, that movie/book was the quiz-and I'm erudite.  Still don't know what the answer was.
Very windy with full cloud cover, but no rain or snow.  Made work fun, as one of the flags fell over and both the zip ties holding to the pole snapped.  Thankfully the flag was pinned under the pole so it didn't go anywhere but I had to capture it and shove it into the bucket while bringing it back inside.
Spring Break all week! And I've got two 10 page papers I want to work on plus three books.  Figures...

No comments:

Post a Comment