Translate

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Not Again...

The new sign waver at my work called in sick today and yesterday.  They had monday off and skipped saturday due to 'rain'.  Do I take my job too seriously by comparison?
Job interview today went well, though one thing against me is that they need someone to start monday and I have school-well, it is spring break next week but I have three to four weeks left after that-so not a good ift there.  We'll see how it goes.
a group of men on campus were handing out miniature copies of the New Testament Psalms and Proverbs.  I was curious why they had that but didn't have time to ask.  Heard another woman ask and I figured the answer was something like 'it includes Psalms and Proverbs'.
Have a paper I need to write, so I'll get to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment