Translate

Monday, January 25, 2016

Yuck...

Got sick again last week, and so spent the weekend not feeling so great.  Made work friday and saturday a bit tense.  Did not help that another coworker was feeling under the weather and we clashed a bit-rather stupid really, but neither of us was thinking clearly-and had to make amends later.  Snow that same night-saturday-made getting home loads of fun in my truck with nearly no traction.  But I made it in one piece.
Had some issues getting school stuff done, but so far I'm still on top of it.  Got a free shirt for completing one of the teaching class assignments.  At least I wasn't really sick then.  Still have to bug the teacher as I still have a zero for that same assignment. Sigh...
Getting over the cold now, which means I feel like I'm coughing non stop to get stuff out that is no longer allowed. Loads of fun...
Got to make a photo print page today, though the teacher did most of it.  On to more homework...

No comments:

Post a Comment