Translate

Friday, January 29, 2016

Sigh...

Well, this week has been crazy trying to keep up with homework that I didn't realize was due.  Had an assignment due yesterday apparently that I thought was due next tuesday, so now it's late.  But its in. Gr.
Photography is getting complicated.  Have the studio stuff due next wednesday that I've got plans for, but no pictures yet.  Have pictures ready to print as negatives for monday-need to get the paper so I can print the stuff-which should be fun.  Have to revamp my seminar project, due to lack of crowds.  Finding awkward moments might be a better option, but I might also have to create some of them.  We'll see.
Supposed to snow today, which has pros and cons given I have work today. And and rapidly shortening list of stuff to do for school.

No comments:

Post a Comment