Translate

Monday, March 7, 2016

Snow?

We got some yesterday and it stuck, which means its still melting today.  Rather cold, but we do need some moisture.  But at least it wasn't bad enough to cancel visiting my second cousin-who's in town for training on their new job, not sure what's its supposed to be called so I'm leaving it at that-which was fun as we saw Music and the Spoken Word then went around town.
Spring Break!  Means I got to sleep in after the late night+early morning yesterday, and I was way tired after that.  Of course I still have plenty to do, and I don't know if I've got the time to do all of it. Sigh.  As a classmate says, the teachers at school seem to think of it as the week we either catch up or get ahead, not actually take a break.  Not that they gave us tons of homework, but they don't give us any slack for the week.
Hopefully I can get new shoes this week, and maybe pillows-waking up all last week with a stiff neck does not help with paying attention in class-while I have time.  And get most of the school visits taken care of.  Would help a lot if that happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment