Translate

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

If you've seen Wreck it Ralph, you know what I mean when I say 'it's hard to love your job when no one else seems to like you for doing it'.  We were raking the grass yesterday because snowplows pushed gravel and debris onto the lawn, plus the snow flattened the grass.  So we wait til right after the snow melts and then we run over it with rake to 'fluff' it up and get rid of the gravel and such.
While I was doing that, a driver came by and laughed at me for it.  They asked-while laughing-what I was doing and then laughed while driving off after I explained.
One of my teachers decided a project I'd stayed up late one night to finish wasn't done the way they wanted and gave me a low score for it.  I can redo it, but I don't have a lot of time to do so. Sigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment