Translate

Monday, July 29, 2013

Here we go again...

It's time to start my next english paper.  Only three weeks left (including this one) before the end of the semester.  Then we get a ten day break before fall.  I haven't been able to finish registering for fall.  Trying to find out why.
We watched the Impossible saturday night.  If you haven't, beware.  Not only is it a tear jerker, but rather graphic and very realistic.  They did not use CG for the waves.  Nope, they actually created the waves specific slides-and very filthy water.  The story is one of a real family that experienced the tsunami in Taiwan I think.  One of those areas.
My little niece was being very cute yesterday.  She loves playing on my queen size bed (my room doubles as a guest room-so I have to move if we have some) and with the three stuffed animals I keep there.  We played around while her dad (mommy was at work) ran some errands or something.  When he came back she tried to hid under my covers and made a bit of a mess.  Then she threw my animals on the floor.
But it's fun to play with her, as most of the time I'm at work or school.
Cloudy again today, which means it's humid.  But not as hot as last week (yeah, after I spend 20 hours weed whacking it cools down).  Might be spending a lot of time with a leaf blower today, cleaning the area I weed whacked last week.
My hands are still stiff, and it hurt to pick up a glass dish while unloading the dishwasher this morning.  That's a new one for me.  But it got better after I stretched them.
My sister and family might be moving again this week, if the house they bid on closes.  We'll see how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment