Translate

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

AAAGGHH!

They're after me!!  Yes, that is an overreaction.  But getting stuff from various colleges can get really old.  They come in droves when you are a senior in high school and they may continue in college.  I am junior and I still get stuff from colleges wanting me to go there, or at least transfer.
Then there's the army, navy, air force that also send stuff during high school.  And I've started getting stuff from them agian.  My brother is enlisted, but I'm not sure I'm up to the level they want physically.
I have been going to personal trainers for a while, so I'm stronger than I look, but not that strong.  Plus the military doesn't really appeal to me.  Shooting guns at targets is scary for me (why carrying a knife doesn't I'm not sure).  Imagine me shooting at human shaped targets or real people? No thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment