Translate

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Argh...

The only downside to having a full time job (only counts as part time due to it being seasonal) is there is never time for school work.  This is the first time since I started school where I've had to stay up late to get things done.  I hate that.  It makes for sloppy work and I'm trying to get good grades this semester!
Thankfully my strong start has kept my grades from going down the toilet, but they are slipping and I'm having to work really hard to stop them.
We got to clean the stadium the past two days.  Only problems were the wind being fickle and changing directions as we nearly completed one side.  All of us got dust in our eyes from that.  We also got to rake the sand pits for the track team, though they told us not to worry too much about it as they weren't a urgent concern.
Rained this morning, and it's warming up a bit.  The wind has finally died off-after we finished blowing off the bleachers of course.
One thing I can be thankful for: 'crazy' coworkers.  They keep life interesting at work, even if they try to make you snort water up your nose on break(yes they tried that yesterday-I choked instead).

No comments:

Post a Comment