Translate

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Gratitude

There are times were good people aren't the ones you see every day.  But there are a lot of times where those you work with are good people.  Like my current set of coworkers who respect my values enough to watch their language.  Or my supervisor who knows the closest I can park in the morning to work is a ten minute walk, so they not only suggest moving the car during my second break (often right before)they will drive me down there so I don't have to walk ten minutes in the dark later.
My coworkers have their little quirks, but that makes work interesting even when what we are doing gets really boring.  We can still talk and work with reducing the output-sometimes we get things done sooner when we talk while doing.
I like that part about work, though running out of things to do means finding more...

No comments:

Post a Comment