Translate

Monday, April 22, 2013

Finals Week

Why my English teacher decided to set our final on a day where class was not scheduled is beyond me.  We have classes on Monday Wednesday Friday but they set the final for Tuesday, as in tomorrow. Sigh.  Math final we get to take in our regular classroom-the teacher figures all the testing centers will be packed during finals week.  Have one final I need to go to the center for, so that's planned for Wednesday after math.
The clouds have moved on, but are quite capable of coming back.  It might have rained last night, but I don't know.  Warmer today though.
Why girls like to wear pants with pre-made holes is beyond me.  I bought a pair without realizing how big those holes are and it's very uncomfortable.  Plus the pants need a long shirt if I don't want to show my underwear...

No comments:

Post a Comment