Translate

Friday, February 28, 2014

Now it's Back to Being Windy.

Not sure which I prefer.  the wind as usual was banging the stupid sign into my knees-and today nearly ripped it out of my hands.  Then of course I had to strap the tiara thing under my chin to prevent that from flying off.  Bit of a sprinkle too, but not enough to be a bother.  I think my tennis shoes are still wet...
Printed out my first draft at school, and they said it was a great summary of the book.  Need to elaborate on the theory I'm using too.  Got 100% on my first try for one of the two quizzes we took online in Japanese.  The other was supposed to be listening and then answering but the audio wouldn't kick in so I had to guess.  Still got two right.
Got my two journals for today, and then Japanese.  Quiz in Japanese monday too...

No comments:

Post a Comment