Translate

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Ugh...

Stupid headache's been building all day, which did not help yet another cold day at work.  Have my first test in linguistics tomorrow.  Might have something to do with the headache.
Gave my Japanese teacher some of the dumplings my sister made for dinner yesterday.  They wanted to warm them up before eating them, so I don't know if they like them or not.  Did not do very well on the kanji quiz today.  We have our test monday too, I think.
At least I was able to wear my coat again.  Then some idiot in a car driving by said: hey fat lady liberty.  All I could think was: dude, it's a coat for one thing, and I'd rather look fat than freeze trying to look thin.  My dad said that's why I'll never be a model.  Like I wanted to be one anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment