Translate

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Oh No, This is Much Worse

If you can't name that movie I shall be disappointed.  But at work to day it not only snowed, it nearly hit blizzard like conditions.  I found a penny face up (ever hear the old saying: find a penny, pick it up, all day long you'll have good luck?  A friend told me it only works if the penny is heads up on the ground) at school.  the only luck I noticed was that my supervisor not only let me wear my coat under my costume, but actually recommended it.  Still really cold though...
More discussion stuff in both my classes today.  I forgot to do the reading for intro to visual studies, but I was able to do it during class as we divided into groups to go over it.  Then I got most of my Japanese homework done between that and Intro to Linguistics.  We're supposed to have a test in the latter on thursday.
Got the rest done after work today.  My sister and I wanted to see I, Frankenstein this evening but doesn't look like we'll get to.  Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment