Translate

Friday, February 20, 2015

Clouds

We finally got some rain/snow stuff, but it's been off and on, so just enough to get stuff wet-big surprise-for the time being.  At least we're getting something though.  The clouds are fun too.
My mom's visiting teachers are over right now, so I'm killing time for them to leave before I start dinner.  Not that they would mind if I did it while they were there, I'm just trying to be nice.
Work was a bit busy this morning-I suspect the weather had something to do with it-and my manager's parents stopped by and told me to tell them to 'shape up' as they were talking with the new night manager and another coworker in a rather teasing way behind the cash registers.  They were rather nervous because they didn't know their parents were there.
My sister and I both have a nasty headache, which is not helping my mood, though it's not really a bad one(my mood).

No comments:

Post a Comment