Translate

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Grrr...

woke up with a headache this morning.  At least I don't have to worry about school yet.  Ah well.  Get to park at the institute agian, just need to turn in the postcard I got in the mail.  Have a bunch of recycling in my truck that I need to drop off.  But they want it sorted first.
Work's been a bit complicated this week.  My supervisor and I were trying to trim bushes along the stadium fence on monday and the machine started acting up.  Found out most of the screws had wobbled loose so it couldn't run properly.  We made up for not finishing by starting to prep the football practice field for painting, which we did tuesday.  Even with the time from monday it still took five hours-including the cleanup.
We got a little rain (i.e. just enough to get the pavement damp) last night.  Hopefully today we can finish the bushes.
Banged my left forearm on a dumpster monday, so its a bit tender now.  Would be the spot I usually rest my arm on.

No comments:

Post a Comment