Translate

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Classes

AARRGGHH.  Ever found that one class you need and they've reserved it for the 'wait list'?  I finally found a class I've needed for the past year and they won't let me register for it!
Not to mention that some of the classes are scheduled at the same time so you can only take one of them!  Sigh.
And a lot of the online classes (which is one of two opitions for said class) are on that 'reserved for wait list' restriction.  I don't like online classes, but they do open up time for job hunting and studying.  I wish I could register for that one class!!!!
Being able to sign up for classes on line is good because you don't have to waste time going to school and doing it there, but they have little things like that that almost cancel out the benifits.

No comments:

Post a Comment