Translate

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Happy New Year!

It's now 2013!  And the semester starts next week.  It's been very cold for several days.  I went to a fireworks show a friend put on monday night.  It was very cool, and cold at the same time.  They get a lot of nice fireworks for a discount because they run some of the stands during the summer season.
One thing I had expirience with for the new year: They mean it when they say to play the WII with a lot of space.  I was playing a dance game with two of my siblings and we were standing too close together.  I got a nice welt on my wrist and the back of my hand due to painful collisions with one of my siblings remotes.  It wouldn't have hurt so much if their remote had the jacket on it-another personal expirience, didn't get a welt when the jacket was on-but we didn't have enough.  I put ice on it so it's fine now, but wasn't much fun yesterday.
Goal for the new year: Pass all my classes and get a job!
My brother gets home from his mission this month, and we're all looking forward to that.  Though sleeping arrangements have turned out to be tricky.....

No comments:

Post a Comment