Translate

Friday, November 22, 2013

Cool!

When I got in to work yesterday they asked me to be the assistant manager.  I was already doing the job, this just gives me the pay raise.  Apparently the assistant needs to work opposite hours from the regular manager, so that's why they asked me.  The regular manager works day shift and opens.  I work evenings and close.
Really cold last night, with the winds making it a lot worse.  The gusts rocked my car driving home and this morning.  Not much in the way of clouds brought in, just a big chill.
My committee was treated to breakfast at Kneader's as a end of semester thank you.  All you can eat french toast.  We had a mini competition over who could eat the most.  The winner did 4.5 slices.  I managed three.  Those slices where rather big.

No comments:

Post a Comment