Translate

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

That's not a Good Idea...

It happened again today.  In my photography class only a few other classmate showed up.  Maybe six total.  we're at the end of the semester, people!  It's a bad time to 'drop out'!
I managed to get three of the four prints I need for this project, though I may redo one of them.  And the teacher gave us the information we need to get started on the final project-that one needs six to eight prints.  I have an idea for what I can do with that project.
I got an interview today, at 6.  It's for another temporary job-getting a little tired of those, I'll admit-that does pictures of Santa with kids in the mall.  They are looking for cashiers, 'helpers', and photographers.
Second play is due next tuesday...

No comments:

Post a Comment