Translate

Monday, November 18, 2013

Huh,

It's getting to the end of the semester, but it just doesn't feel like it.  Maybe because I don't have any huge stuff for finals, save a reading and essay in poetry, the last project in photography, and my math final-the second exam was taken today, though I had til wednesday.  I just try to avoid leaving those for the last minute.
Got my fourth project ready for wednesday in photography, and got done early (the teacher left early so we could stay or go if we were done) and that's what gave me the time to take the test today as well.
I'm insane in some ways, as I signed myself up for 18 credit hours next semester.  One of them is Japanese because I need one more in a language for my major-not that I mind too much, as it been long enough that I'm very rusty.
Got work today too, and no time for Nano before hand, so I hope I can get some done tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment