Translate

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Ugh...

I always hate that first night...I don't think I slept at all, though I'm not that tired.  I was supposed to do dishes last night but there were so many left from sunday that getting them all done took loading the dishwasher three times and I still had to wash two dishes (a cake pan and a pot lid) by hand.  Not that I mind doing them by hand.
My legs did not help by cramping last night and all this morning.  Tried eating a banana but it didn't seem to help.
Class was interesting, as in poetry a classmate forgot the copies they were supposed to bring of their poem and had to let my group read a rough draft of the thing instead.  I was supposed to read it out loud-teachers rule there-which was a bit hard as it was hand written.  I managed though.  I fear that poor person felt so embarrassed...
Truck started fine to get to school and back home, but threatened to stall if I let it idle for more than a minute.  Wonder what that means...

No comments:

Post a Comment