Translate

Thursday, January 22, 2015

Contact.

a film I'm not sure how old that my brother watched today.  I joined him out of boredom. Got a headache still, which made life less than interesting for the time being.  I went to the bank before that.  But the film is a bit fun, and not scary.  But it does leave you thinking.
No work today, so I'm trying to kill this headache with no luck. Afraid I may have an ear infection that's causing it, but I don't know.
Watched my photo teacher debate with a classmate over a photo of mine.  They want me to print the photo in color, while my classmate is suggesting black and white with cool temp and brown sepia toning.  Another classmate agreed with the teacher about doing it in color, so I figure I'll have to print 3-had black and white sepia with warm temp as another option-and present it for workshop to see what the class says. Should be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment