Translate

Saturday, January 17, 2015

So Tired....

Got to bed after midnight, so I guess that might be why.  Had to get up earlier than everyone else save my 4 a.m. working sister, and so I wasn't very patient about having prayer before work.  Plus I was covering a coworker's shift too.
At least it was busy for most of the day.  My manager asked me to come in monday-which my mom says is a bummer as no one else has to work(my younger brother's don't have their job I guess)-so that will help with finances.
Doing laundry and cleaning once I got home seemed to steal the last of my energy.  It's either the late night, or the nearly every day this week workouts and maybe not eating enough.  Plus that nasty headache that threatened to come back when I woke up this morning.  Felt like my ears were draining at work, so I wonder.

No comments:

Post a Comment