Translate

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Lost and Found...

Tried twice today to find my title and finally found it this evening.  I spent the morning sledding with my nieces-they had loads of fun-and taking videos of it.  Haven't tried to upload them yet, but hope I can soon.  They were loads of fun.  Of course the camera is shaking because I was laughing so hard...
Turns out the starter motor in my truck is going bad yet again.  They could start it fine yesterday-I could start it with a little effort last week when I dropped it off-but today they tried to do the safety inspection I asked them to do yesterday as required to change the title, and it wouldn't turn over.  Just the click and a bit of a cough which it didn't do last year when the part died at the mall.  Should be under warranty, but I can't find the receipt or the box, so I have to take the part out and take it over to the part store so they can confirm and replace it-won't charge me for it though.
Of course it will push start, unlike last year, so I can roll it down the driveway and pop the  clutch so it will go. that won't help at work though.  And I can't get the safety until it starts with the key. Grr...Well, better now than during school I guess...

No comments:

Post a Comment