Translate

Friday, January 23, 2015

Wow...

I thought the trouble with my grandparents was crazy-did I forget to mention my grandma got the flu, her sister got pneumonia(I think) and her husband fell and broke his hip-my coworker thinks their father in law had another stroke, their daughter's been in the hospital, and another family member may also be having issues.  Not sure after the two.  So they asked me to cover their shift tomorrow to be in the hospital with the father in law.
Tried the ear drops last night, and it worked in that I no longer have a headache.  But my ears still feel a bit stuffed, especially the left one.  So I think I'll do some more tonight-I slept with the stuff held in by cotton wads-and see if it goes away by tomorrow.
I'm thinking stew in bread bowls for dinner...

No comments:

Post a Comment