Translate

Monday, October 28, 2013

Hrm...

It could be a bad day, except things have worked out too well for that.  Woke up with a headache threatening, yet it never materialized.  Was a bit later to school than I wanted, but I was a bit early for class.  The teacher decided too many of us were behind on the third project so they gave us class time today to print pictures-and I got five done, meaning I only need two more-plus they moved the due date from this wednesday to next monday.
The marquee I put up friday needed two changes, because I didn't have one name and didn't realize that one advertized event was a two day thing, so I had to do that again, but I got help this time.  Still took a good 20-30 minutes, but it's done.
Very windy today, which is bad if you want to rake leaves and such, but didn't affect my work with the marquee.
I still can't get the last poem for tomorrow's workshop-the person hasn't put it online yet.  It's due tomorrow dude...
My sister's masquerade was fun, though a bit sparsely attended.  Only about seven of those invited showed up, and five came 'late'.  It was an open house, but they came an hour or more after it started.  And we are still cleaning up-well, more like putting stuff back-today.
Supposed to rain tonight and then snow tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment